Talisman Music Group is the first and only career coaching group explicitly for emerging musicians.
Artists in our Career Coaching Program have the opportunity to work one-on-one with an experienced, connected professional committed to their personal growth and success. We help our artists define - and achieve - their goals.
When You Participate in Our Career Coaching Program,
We Work With You To:
Promote Your Music
- Develop promotional strategies for your performances, releases, and more
- Design press, radio, and social media campaigns
- Advertise on web and print platforms
Build Your Relationships
- Identify local, regional, and national performance opportunities
- Devise strategies to connect with the industry gatekeepers you need to know
- Integrate you into your local music landscape
Additional Services Include:
- Content development (bio, press releases, etc.)
- Booking recommendations and best practices
- & more
Actualize Your Dreams
- Determine your long-term vision for your career
- Implement weekly, monthly, and annual timelines to meet your benchmark goals
- Keep you on track and hold you accountable
Engage Your Fans
- Build your audience profile and determine your target markets
- Set audience development goals
- Implement creative strategies for audience engagement online and in-person
Find Your Voice
- Construct your personal narrative
- Build and define your brand
- Ensure brand consistency across all platforms, including web, merch, social media, etc.
We check-in with you once a week to discuss your goals and develop customized strategies for your booking, branding, audience engagement, promotion, and industry relationship-building. Every week we determine your priorities, create a customized action plan of next steps, and measure your progress to keep you on track.
As a member of our Career Coaching Program, you get access to our industry database of New England booking, press, radio, and festival contacts. You also receive access to Talisman's template materials - booking emails, press inquiries, long- and short-form biographies, press releases, media timelines, and more - to ensure that you have all the tools you need to market and promote your music.
Have a question? Need help? Shoot us an email. We'll support you between check-ins because the music industry doesn't wait.