Talisman Music Group is the first and only career coaching resource explicitly for emerging musicians.
Artists in our Career Coaching Program have the opportunity to work one-on-one with an experienced, connected professional committed to their personal growth and success. We help our artists define - and achieve - their goals.
When You Participate in Our Career Coaching Program,
We Work With You To:
Promote Your Music
- Develop promotional strategies for your content releases, performances, tours, and more
- Design press, radio, and social media campaigns
- Advertise on web and print platforms
Build Industry Relationships
- Identify local and regional, and national performance opportunities
- Devise strategies to connect with the industry gatekeepers you need to know
- Integrate into your local music landscape
Additional Services Include:
- Assistance developing customized content (biography, press releases, and more)
- Booking recommendations and best practices
- & more
Actualize Your Dreams
- Determine your long-term vision for your career
- Implement weekly, monthly, and annual timelines to meet your benchmark goals
- Keep you on track and hold you accountable
Engage Your Fans
- Build your audience profile and determine your target markets
- Set audience development goals
- Implement creative strategies for audience engagement online and in-person
Find Your Voice
- Construct your personal narrative
- Build and define your brand
- Ensure brand consistency across all platforms, including web, merch, social media, etc.
During your weekly check-in, we discuss your goals and develop customized strategies for your booking, branding, audience engagement, promotion, and industry relationship development. Each week we work together to determine your priorities, create an action plan of next steps, and measure your progress to keep you on track.
As a member of our Career Coaching Program, you get access to our database of New England booking, press, radio, and festival contacts. You also receive access to Talisman's template materials - booking emails, press inquiries, long- and short-form biographies, press releases, media timelines, and more - so you have all the tools you need to market your music.
Have a question? Need help? Shoot us an email. We'll support you between check-ins because we know the music industry doesn't wait.